Where we are
Agriturismo Le Rondini di Francesco di Assisi
Via Stradone, 45 Cannara – Assisi ( Perugia – Umbria – Italy )
How to reach us
Assisi has a train station:
Assisi (main train station): www.trenitalia.it
- Ferrovie dello Stato (Ferrovie dello Stato) – Call Center 89.20.21 (for free)
- Ferrovia Centrale Umbra – (local train) – Info 075.57.54.01
Aeroporto Internazionale dell’Umbria-Perugia “San Francesco d’Assisi” : it’s located between Assisi and Perugia, not far from the city.
Regular fight for and from Milan
Seasonal flights fro and for Olbia, Parigi, Londra, Palma de Mallorca, Monastir, Copenaghen.
Web site: www.airport.umbria.it
GPS: 43.020400, 12.55200
From Nord ( Firenze ) and from Sud ( Roma )
- Exit A1 Valdichiana Bettolle ( Firenze ) and exit A1 Orte ( Roma )
- Direction Perugia Cesena SS75
- Direction Assisi- Foligno SS75
- Exit Santa Maria degli Angeli Nord: go straight on direction Tordandrea ( second exit of the roundabout) and at the secondo roundabout go on for 400 m idirection “Università”; at the intersection, continue right towards Tordandrea, cross the town and continue straight ahead until you reach a fork, our structure is located in front of you.
From sud ( Pescara ):
- Exit A14/E55 Macerata Civitanova Marche
- Direction Foligno Macerata SS77
- Direction Foligno Perugia SS3
- Exit Santa Maria degli Angeli Nord: turn right; immediately after, at the intersection turn right until you reach a roundabout; follow the signs for Tordandrea, that is, turn right again, go straight on for about 4 km until you reach a crossroads: our structure is in front of you.
Italian highways web site: www.autostrade.it Pay tolls: cash, credit cards, via cards and telepass accepted.